Saturday, November 15, 2008





My thoughts are always of you three

I left half of my heart there with you when I left. This half is gaping and filled with sorrow. I miss you all so very much. I think about you all the time. I wonder what weird and wonderful clients Pam has. I wonder how Steph is finding her courses and how the saga of “How the Dorm Churns” is taking shape. I wonder if Jenn has started making her Christmas decorations yet? I am missing my weekend Wii-ing. Mathematically speaking you would think that half a heart would be lighter but it’s not. It’s like I tried to leave you as much love and happiness as I could and I brought with me all my sadness at leaving you all there. I am alone and missing you all terribly.

I hope you can find strength in each other and support one another. When you’re feeling edgy and short with each other remember that you’re all going through many emotions and take a deep breath and be kind to one another. Be patient and proud of each other for each of you is strong in your own way. Work together and you will all triumph over this hardship more quickly and with less pain. In the end you will be an even stronger family.

I love each of you so much.

Love,
Lynda AKA Ant

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This getting used to the new way that it is can really bite - and does. But like you said (and I'm holiding you to it), we'll make it all work and get together again. I believe that.

Besides, what'll our future neighbours have to say if there are no more antics? No more zoo? It just won't do!! I just cannot figure out if it's you out here with me, or me out there with you!!

Love,
Your sis'

Gleek said...

The dorm churns, I cannot say much more than that, as I've been staying with M&J a lot lately!

I miss you, too. It's no fun playing Mariokart alone, really. I've decided to start a Send Ant a Wii fund. ;D

Love Gleek. <3

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !