Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My only loyal reader...


Reminded me that she does check my blog but there hasn't been any action on here for quite some time. Okay so here's an update:
Winter is still here and seems to be taking on the whole flipping country with even more then it's usual vigor. But at least we Canadian's are all suffering together right?? Ughh

Christmas came and went with an added surprise of seeing a long lost friend whom we love much!!

We had a quiet time with immediate family and Joan all the while thinking of our Nova Scotia contingent.

New Year's eve was quiet, we stayed up and wished each other well and then went to bed. We're such party animals here eh? It was really neat though to watch the fireworks on TV from downtown Edmonton instead of somewhere in the US!! Thanks Global that was very cool!


This winter on the prairies has been extreme and while the news casters say it will be good to kill off the Pine Beetle (Yeah!!) I have to wonder how much wildlife we are losing too. It has been so cold and there is more snow then we have seen in a few years. Hopefully all my fur coated and feathered pals are managing.

As a family we have been excited with the many writing projects that Pam has coming out this year! Two books and another one quickly on it's heals to be followed by another!! Wahooo !! You're really rocking Pam. Too bad that you've got to live the starving artist for a bit though! It is going to add substance and grit to your next projects though!!

This year, me thinks for myself, will be a year of reconnecting with old friends and also of personal growth and discovery.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great update Lynda! Those wintery pics that you took are spectacular.
Remember that the more you write the more readers will find you - readers like me! If you put your blog address on your Facebook status line now and then, your friends will find you.
Love ya babe!

Anonymous said...

o/ Two loyal readers, thank you! I'm slow and quiet, but I do skulk around.
I hear winter finally gave you guys out west a brief reprieve too, eh? Looks like everyone there needed it.

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !