Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some days it just doesn't seem worth the effort

I think I must be definitely needing a dose of spring. After Friday my patience is thin and I think that right about now if someone looks at me sideways I might just poke 'em in the eye - figuratively - may be.

I'm tired, mostly tired of being tired. I'm tired of spending my life trying to prove to myself stuff that I shouldn't of had to. Mostly I'm tired of the fact that I now have to reach out. But like the child of abuse and neglect I'm reaching to no avail.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey kiddo, the days are getting longer and after every snowfall, I just know we are that much closer to spring. Can you feel the warm sunshine on your face, and hear the birds singing in the yard? Even the dogs seem to have caught silly buggerness. It's here for your enjoyment.
:o)

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !