Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spybot - Search and Destroy

My computer has been getting slower and slower - we all experience this from time to time and do some maintenance but today I decided to run a scan from Spybot. I had used them a few years ago and then well I just started to rely on Norton for all of my security. Well guess what folks. Norton 360 is $80 or so and Spybot is free. Yup that's right free! You have to try it and more importantly you really should read their licensing agreement. It is so damn funny the way he explains why it's free etc.! Anyway I have had this software recommended to me by several computer geek types that work in and with computers. I ran a scan today. It caught 134 issues affecting my poor little computer's performance. I donated $10 to the developer because frankly I think he deserves to be paid for all the work he does. Just google "spybot" you'll be very glad that you did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, spybot is a fabulous piece of kit. Good on your for donating to the guy, he deserves it.

Unknown said...

Lynda thanks for the great reminder. I had forgotten about Spybot, and clearly it's worth looking into again.

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !