Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another day ... another hockey game tonight!!


The Oilers are going to WIN tonight and Ryan Smyth is going to play awesome!! As for the swiss cheese I mentioned earlier ... it is still full of holes. If the sun doesn't come out tomorrow I think I'm going to step in front of a bus!! Can't take any more gloomy weather, thank God I don't live on the coast!

I've been working with my Rotty.... just brushing up, and he's doing awesome.... even walks past the two psycho dogs in the back alley .... they get so worked up barking when you go by that they actually start to fight .... now there's two dogs badly in need of some training. I am hoping to find a tracking harness for him ASAP because he has an absolute natural tendency to track and a real good nose on him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !