Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh What a week !!!


Let me see, hmmm, where to start. I guess Monday is a good place.
  • Monday - Root canal first, Dr. , visit with friends, get home and some arse has broken into and tried to steal my car!! This is the 3rd assault on my car in a month. 1st they just broke in and went through stuff, then it was egged and now the stearing column is in pieces!
  • Tuesday - Had to go have an eye test ... they dialate your pupils and they stayed that way for hours... which makes you really light sensitive. Then around 1 a.m. some idiots decided to drive around our neighbourhood and rang our doorbell and kept driving by laughing. Until I went out and tried to get their liscence plate and vehicle info. Then they screwed off.
  • Wednesday - Another appt !
  • Thursday - drove my niece to and from her final exams
  • Friday - took car in, so they could let me know what to do about the damages etc. and did gardening all afternoon.
Thank God it's Friday is so true !!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !