Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wolf at my door

You know that totally wouldn't bother me. Now if someone said there's a boogie man at the door that would freak me out! Unlike people animals are without malice ... go ahead and argue the point if you want to try; just keep in mind that I can be long winded.

This weather is keeping me way too close to home .... going extremely stir crazy... and so are the poor dogs. See now if I didn't mind the rain I could walk the Rotty but the chihuahua, forget it - they're extremely allergic to cold wet weather. They shiver and shake just thinking about it. My sister's golden would just become a walking sponge. I used to have long haired high maintenance furry dogs ... when the weather is like this I don't miss all the grooming. The Rotty's coat is so low maintenance ... buff, shake and go !! Got to love that. And the chi's avoid getting dirty and or wet at all costs so that makes it easy plus she's 3 whole pounds so you can carry her over the mud ( besides she just stands at the edge of it and waits for you to pick her up anyway~!)

Well that's it from me for today... Praying for SUNSHINE !!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !