Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Today I bid you adieu....

Oh what a day! Egad you'd think it was a Monday or April 1st or something!


  • First when I went to leave for the hardware store to get more stuff for the fire wood shed I had to pump up all 4 of my car tires first (they keep going flat)
  • I picked up everything on my list
  • Even though I measured twice I still had to cut three times
  • I ran out of screws, I'm STILL working on a roof for the wood shed
  • I went to check out a kennel that makes their own raw dog food, I thought it would take 30 mins to get there... it took 45 and of course I had left late because the damn roof wasn't cooperating
  • Picked up more screws
  • Came home and heard it's going to storm tomorrow so I had to mow the front lawn
  • it bottomed out and ate a strip of my lawn (not the crappy weedy part but the nice part)
  • I adjusted the wheels twice - quite perplexed
  • the damn wheel fell off - yeah all the way off
  • fixed it - and mowed the rest of the lawn with a wrench and pliers in my back pocket, just in case!
  • picked up two piles of dog shit - that wasn't from my dogs (that's one more pile then last week) Even though I pick up dog poop every day from my dogs it really pisses me off when people let their dogs crap on my lawn and LEAVE it there!!
I've had a coke now so I'm better and I'm going to go and pour another so I'll be fine. Good thing this day is over in 2 hours, glad to see it go!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !