Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Changed BLOGS & Other Stuff



I was blogging my day to day life (with humour :-) ) in my K9 Ko. Blog but decided that I wanted to keep that one dog related only so I've renamed it Funny Foibles and will now blog dog stuff under the K9 Ko blog!

My last day at the Vet Clinic I wiped out walking one of the dogs. Yup did a full blown header; you know one of those classy ones where you try desperately to catch yourself and in doing so you drag the invertible 'splat' out. Then gravity takes over and says just get it over with! And whomp you come crashing into Tera FIRMA. Not so bad if you're a lightweight. I'm no lightweight any more - but I didn't break anything just hurt my pride and have been stiff for a few days... the first few the worst. I've worked with 1000's of dogs over the years and I was taken down by a very happy and hyper little Maltese! Imagine! Thank God I didn't land on the little guy! Can't you just see that conversation... oh I'm sorry Lynda landed on your 10lb white fluff ball and he's now just a little flat fluffy paper weight. Too bad because we were just getting him house trained for you and he was walking on a leash now too!!

Sent more boxes off at the Post Office today. Bought some brown paper at the Dollar Store so that I don't have to repackage stuff that I have the boxes and packaging for. I am hoping that I'm nearly done. Just clothes, computer related stuff and linens oh crap and some more scrapbooking stuff. Then I'm done.

Sally Ann is coming on Thursday to pick up some of the furniture that we can't take with us. More packing required yet but hopefully by Tuesday we're ready for the movers. Well actually I'm hoping Dad and I will be on the road that day too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look and your cartoon pics. You're making me think I should really spend some time on my blog...on second thought, do you want to jazz up my blog??
Happy packing, happy, happy.
Thump.
Yes, that was me, laughing my head off.

Lynda said...

You said that loud thump was a box that fell! Now I know why you didn't answer when I yelled upstairs to see if you were okay! Must've been hard to put your head back on. Good thing I'm still gimpy and it took me a couple seconds longer to get up there!! ROTFL

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !