Saturday, March 15, 2008

Light therapy


I'll admit that when I do not get enough sunlight my mood, my stamina, my brain... they all falter. And yes I should really be taking a half an hour every morning to turn on my little sun machine and trick my brain into believing that the sun is really shining on me.

I think that I'm not alone. I think that this condition, SAD as it's referred to, is probably genetic. May be I ought to plug the light in and we can all take turns, facing the light. I guess it's easier to face the light than the music.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day I think. Monday even more so, but I'm sure that staring into the bright light will numb my brain enough to feign my way through it all.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd like my moment in the sun too I think. A little bit of mardi gras might be a really good idea too!!
Love you kid -- keep the faith.

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !