Friday, March 28, 2008

Right back atcha!

I can't believe the amount of stress I have put myself through over this last month trying to make a decision. Being new to the area I really don't want to upset any new acquaintances that I have made. It has taken me this long to see that the same thoughtfulness is not reciprocated. Granted that is a rather broad and sweeping statement and I do not mean to lump everyone in there all together. I am just disappointed. Very disappointed and disheartened.

Life will go on though and I will once again align myself with projecting positive energy which will assist me in attracting positive energy and influences back. This is a process of 'right back atcha' that I really like! As of late I have been unable to deflect negative energies and so have absorbed and been consumed by them. Well no more!

Tomorrow I will once again; think positive thoughts (even about negative things- yes it can be done), perform random acts of kindness, and enjoy myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some of your new friends will celebrate your new found freedom; that great feeling of relief and confidence that can fill you once you have made the decision and decided what is next.
That's what it's all about after all, not deciding our whole life, just the next step. You rock!! Well done. I think we should celebrate. How do you feel about a mint tulep?

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !