Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thank you!


Firstly I would like to thank my readership of 2 for checking out my blog!! Mostly though I want to thank you for taking the time to comment on what I have written and knowing how to read through my, somewhat weak, attempt at being slightly cryptic in what I am saying. Those that know me know what is on my mind.
Friends are not easily defined. Being a good friend does not entail chatting every day or even being able to pop over on a regular basis. A friend just knows when you need a lift or a simple word or gesture to lift your spirits. Thanks friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cryptic perhaps, but we got if figured out. I am glad to see that you are able to adjust your jib to the wind, and take sail once again.
Perhaps there are some things that just do work out in the wash after all. :o)

About Me

My photo
Dog's, Dog's, DAWGS! They show us how to be honest with ourselves, non-judgmental and to forgive quickly !